Webinar: Sex, Gender and Cannabis Use2020
Author: Cannabis Knowledge Exchange Hub
- Dr. Leslie Buckley Chief of Addictions, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Lorraine Greaves, Ph.D. Senior Investigator, Centre of Excellence for Women’s Health
- Nancy Poole, Ph.D., Director, Centre of Excellence for Women’s Health
- Understand the sex and gender related factors affecting the prevalence, effects and patterns of non-medical cannabis use
- Explore how clinical interventions and responses can be designed to respond to cannabis use by women, men, girls, boys and gender diverse individuals
Was this content what you were looking for?
Do you plan to use this information?