Supporting youth in making informed decisions about cannabisJun 2019
On June 4th 2019, the Evidence Exchange Network EENet and the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario co-hosted a webinar on supporting youth in making informed decisions about cannabis.
- Kiran Somjee, Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction
- Kira London-Nadeau, Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Jennifer Burgess, Toronto Public Health
- Understand the prevalence of cannabis use in Ontario for youth and young adults
- Understand the continuum of cannabis use and evidence-based interventions for youth
- Outline youth engagement principles to support youth to make informed choices about cannabis use
- Outline a strategy to promote capacity of adult allies in schools to promote open and non-judgmental conversations with youth regarding cannabis
- Explore examples of school board interventions to promote cannabis literacy amongst school
Was this content what you were looking for?
Do you plan to use this information?