Cannabis Knowledge Exchange Forum - Keynote and Expert Panel RecordingMar 2020
- Cannabis Knowledge Exchange Hub, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Mental Health Commission of Canada
Keynote address Where is the fairness in Canadian cannabis legalization?: Arguments for an inclusive approach
- Dr. Akwasi Owusu-Bempah, University of Toronto
- Understand on how cannabis legalization can being used as a means to address the harms caused by drug prohibition.
Panel presentation and discussion Evidence updates on cannabis: Implications for policy and practice
- Dr. David Hammond, University of Waterloo
- Heather D’Alessio, Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Aby Thomas Pullemkannappallil, Across Boundaries: An Ethnoracial Mental Health Centre
- Dr. Robert Mann, Institute for Mental Health Policy Research, CAMH
- Chealsea De Moor, Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction
- Provide an opportunity to discuss recent evidence on non-medical cannabis, and the implication for policy and practice
- Present different forms of evidence that can be used to inform practice and policy, including research findings; personal and clinical experience; and policy perspectives
Length: 3 hours
Was this content what you were looking for?
Do you plan to use this information?