Welcome to your professional source for credible cannabis information!
The Cannabis Knowledge Exchange Hub team brings you a curated list of current, accurate and evidence-based resources on the non-medical use of cannabis. Resources on this website are for policy-makers and professionals working in primary care, mental health and addictions, public health, education and social services.
What makes this site unique?
The Cannabis Knowledge Exchange Hub connects you with evidence-based information on the non-medical use of cannabis that’s ready to be put into action. The hub also allows you to connect with other professionals across Ontario and Canada through our online discussion forum.
Our team has curated the Hub’s resources according to strict criteria to ensure they are current, accurate and relevant to our intended audience. As new information is released, new resources will be regularly added.
The development of the hub was informed and supported by a Champions Circle, which includes representatives from key sectors and organizations.Find Resources
- Clients and familiesHealth effects of cannabis
- Health care providersCannabis use in adults and adolescents with diabetes
- ResearchersResearch Snapshot: Canadian cannabis use during COVID-19
- Policy makersSummary report: Consultation on potential market for health products containing cannabis that would not require practitioner oversight
- EducatorsPanel Discussion on cannabis use amongst diverse youth
- Public health professionalsProvincial patterns and trends in cannabis use among youth: Ontario