Welcome to Ontario’s professional source for credible cannabis information!
The Cannabis Knowledge Exchange Hub team brings you a curated list of current, accurate and evidence-based resources on the non-medical use of cannabis. Resources on this website are geared towards policy-makers and professionals working in primary care, mental health and addictions, public health, education and social services.
What makes this site unique?
The Cannabis Knowledge Exchange Hub connects you with evidence-based information that’s ready to be put into action on the non-medical use of cannabis. The hub also allows you to connect with other professionals across Ontario and Canada through our online discussion forum.
The resources included in the hub are carefully curated according to strict criteria to ensure they are current, accurate and relevant to our intended audience. As new information is released, new resources will be regularly added.
The development of the hub was informed and supported by a Champions Circle, which includes representatives from key sectors and organizations.Find Resources
- EducatorsCanadian Youth Perceptions on Cannabis
- Public health professionalsCannabasics
- Health care providersCannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome
- Policy makersCannabis and Hallucinogens
- ResearchersCannabis and Mental Health: Priorities for research in Canada
- Clients and familiesCannabis: Inhaling vs Ingesting